Dai Nippon Printing – Exceptional Features of DS40 – DNP Printer and DS-80 – Printer
Have you Heard of the DNP company?
If not, let us present you with the most promising company in the printing field. It possesses exceptional technology, the best printing features, and some top printers like DS40 – DNP Printer and DS-80 – DNP Printer to satisfy customers.
Since Japanese companies are passionate about their quality standards, DNP machines are also based on such standards, which help both non-professionals and professionals.
Apart from this, Dai Nippon Printing Company has been rated the world’s top and most highly certified printing company. The reason for this success is their frequent efforts to produce better and more versatile technology and upgraded versions of their printing machines.
The two Best Hits of the DNP Company
DS40 – DNP Printer and DS-80 – DNP Printer are considered game changers when it comes to the successful ventures of the DNP company. These modules are upgraded versions of previous ones.
They tend to be more facilitating to the company and customers as well. If you continue reading, you will find more exciting specifications of these printing machines, which are discussed below.
Features and Specification of DS40 – DNP Printer
Let’s discuss some features that made this printer a big hit for the DNP company.
- This company’s first and foremost aim is to provide users with high-speed generating machines. The DS40 – DNP Printer turned out to be the best-selling machine because of its high speed, which is 4×6, 5×7, and 6×9.
- It is compact, and its size is 1.25 square feet.
- It’s also lightweight and easy to handle. It weighs around 14kg, approximately half of the weight of the previous module.
- Another outstanding feature is its ability to produce innumerable prints in an hour. It produces almost 500 prints per hour of 4×6 inches.
- It has a built-in tray that prevents the papers from outer damage.
- The machine has various standardized sizes available in the market. You can purchase one that matches your requirements.
- It has an excellent resolution of 300 x 300 dpi and 300 x 600 dpi.
- Another remarkable feature is its printing speed which is 7 seconds per 4×6 inches print.
- The standard size dimensions of the DS40 – DNP Printer are 12.7 x 14.1 x 6.7inches.
Features and Specifications of DS-80 – DNP Printer
Now is the time to discuss some of the best features of the DS-80 – DNP Printer.
- This one is a heavier machine used by professionals, not common individuals. Usually, big service-providing companies use it.
- It’s a big hit because it has won awards like PMA DIMA.
- It is 1.25 square feet due to its new compact factor and weighs around 14kgs.
- Another exciting feature is its dye-sub technology.
- Its speed is also remarkable as it produces 8×12 inches prints within 35 seconds. That’s what makes it feasible for professionals to use in large-scale companies.
- The built-in tray prevents the paper from being damaged by dust and other particles.
- Its IC heated software also helps with high-speed printing and produces excellent quality prints.
- If we talk about its resolution, it’s 300 x 300 dpi and 300 x 600 dpi, which is commendable.
- Its standard dimensions are 12.7 x 14.1 x 6.7 inches.
- As far as the price is concerned, it is pretty reasonable for large companies to buy. It was around $1,695.
Use DS40 – DNP Printer and DS-80 – Printers for your professional work because these will allow you to have multiple prints within a second and with the finest quality.